Battle Ready Bootcamp is the perfect solution for anyone new to exercise. Whether you’re looking for a weight loss workout or the support to complete an event for the first time, we can help you on your journey.
New To Fitness?
The camaraderie and support from our instructors and members alike will motivate you from start to finish, giving you an outdoor exercise class you’ll become hooked on!
Boot camp classes can sound daunting, but there’s no need to worry. Here’s why:
- We split our classes into an upper and lower group so you can workout with similar fitness abilities – we very much welcome absolute beginners too, and will tailor the workout to suit your abilities.
- Our supportive and inclusive environment means that whatever your starting point, ambition or lifestyle change goal, we will get you there.
- Something within our military fitness training ethos reveals hidden inner grit and determination from all our members, meaning you’ll push harder and faster than you ever thought you could.
- It’s more than just a fitness class – our online portal gives you access to fitness discounts, weight loss tips, weight loss workout ideas, fitness tracking and much more.
- Group outdoor fitness classes offer a huge number of additional benefits you may not expect when you first sign up – fresh air when you workout outside, long-lasting friendships and companionship, completing 5k runs through to ultra marathons and most important of all; you’ll get results.
If you’re wondering, ‘which fitness classes near me are best?’ then come and give us a try.
After The Class
- The class will end with a thorough cool down.
- After the class, your instructor will be keen to find out how you got on. You can discuss membership options and sign up at the park.
- BFF partner with a number of events so you can set your first fitness goal straight away!
Find Your Venue
Find your nearest location and class timings
After your initial taster session, we have various options including Pay As You Go or No Commitment rolling memberships.
We are currently looking at expansion plans for Spring 2019.